Guest Code of Conduct
The Box is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Our Guests can expect the following while attending an event:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by The Box staff and personnel.
- The Box has a focus on youth sports and will not tolerate abusive or profane language
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing surface will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from The Box staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The Box staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest guest services staff member.
Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which includes metal-detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Large Banners and Flags: Spectators are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 11 by 17 inches in length.
- The following items cannot be brought into the arena by spectators:
- Weapons (including guns and knives);
- Aerosol cans;
- Tripods or monopods;
- Beach balls;
- Bats and clubs;
- Professional and/or commercial cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses;
- Audio/visual recording devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles);
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s);
- Illegal substances;
- Any items an arena deems dangerous
If an item is revealed during a search, guests may dispose of the item, or they may return the item to their vehicle. The Box does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
The Box is a privately owned facility and does not allow protesting, collection of signatures for petition drives, or unapproved marketing of any type. The distribution of promotional items, handbills, fliers, pamphlets, printed materials, as well as the solicitation of signatures, is not permitted at The Box.